Application to Exhibit
Before You Apply
Thanks for your interest in applying to the Holiday Art & Fine Crafts Show!
Please have the following items prepared before completing your application below.
- Know the booth number of your top 2 location choices based off the show’s floor plan.
- If your first two choices are not available, you will be assigned the next closest space with respect to other booths in the area.
- Identify 5 photos representing what you plan to exhibit at the show.
- Photo files can be uploaded in the form below.
Important info regarding the application process.
- This is a juried event.
- Each application is subject to the selection committee’s acceptance and is solely based on their decision.
- Once your application has been submitted, we will contact you to collect a 50% deposit on the space you’ve applied for.
- You will be notified of acceptance within two weeks of receipt of your application & deposit payment.
- If you are accepted, the deposit will be processed and is nonrefundable.
- If you are not accepted, the deposit will be returned to you promptly.